Red bumps on pubic area, had oral sex, used condoms. Is this gave me an allergy?

i recently had sex for the first time and its also my partners first time i had orale sex with her before and i never had any problems with her . I used a condom it had no spermicide but it was made of latex with benzocane and i think one of these gave me a allergy i have alot of it what looks like bumps and its redish in my pubic area amd its sensitive to touch but i have no problems going to the restroom or no bleeding .
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012