Red bumps on penis shaft, colluscum contagiosom. Tests for herpes, genital warts negative. Treatment?

I found 3 red shiny bumps in a cluster on my penis shaft. They do not hurt. Approximately a month ago I went to the doctor because I had 5 red bumps on my penis. He told me it was not herpes or genital warts . Maybe colluscum contagiosom. I was to go back to him but the red bumps went away. I have been having sex with the same girl who tells me she has only been with one other person this year and got tested also. I got tested in March 2012 and no stds
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  189 Awaiting Answer