Red bumps on nasal tip, soreness, use sunscreen regularly. What is the cause and remedy?

Monday morning I woke up w small red bumps on the end of nose they were not pimples and not relly blisters the tops rubed off quite easy and they became very sore. With the way the wind has been the last couple of weeks I thought it was caused by something in the dust. I live in AZ. I wear a sunscreen in ny makeop everyday and have not had a sunburn this summer. I am sorry I was not aware before I started that I would be charged 25.00. I will wait and see my Dr. and pay a 20.00 co-pay instead of 25.00, Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012