Red bumps on inside of elbow and forearms. Itching. Allergic reaction or cancer?

Hi, let s see. I m 20 years old, I m a male, I am also an athlete so my body is in top condition. I do train hard, and often. I m in the gym room 5 days out of the week, and on the field 6 doing leg workouts and running drills. I m preparing myself to become an NFL player. Tonight I noticed, right above the inside of my elbow , on my forearm there is this patch of red bumps, aprox. 4 inches stretched and 1 inch width. I have read that it could be an allergic reaction or something, but I m not entirely sure. I don t think it s a big deal, it s kinda itchy, but other than that it doesn t bother me much. It feels bumpy when i roll my finger over them, and the bumps themselves look about the size of goosebumps. I just want to make sure, it s nothing potentially dangerous, like cancer warnings or something? I noticed it about 3 hours ago, and it s remained the same since. Any help?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012