Red bumps on inner thighs, razor burn, pain on shaving. Treatment?

i have little red bumps on my inner thigh that s gotten a lot worse over the pass few years, Ive been keeping it a secret since now because its to noticeable to hide, my mom said its just razor burn and if it is i need to know how to get rid of it. i burns but doesn t itch , it hurts to shave and i can sometimes get a hair outta a few. im 17 girl and ive had this problem for years and after my shower(shaving) it burns. i just put some bath&body works lotion on it and it doesn t help
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012