Red bumps on inner thighs, no itching. Had hysterectomy and C-sections. Have chest infection

I am a 31 year old female and I hope I have a simple heat rash , Both my inner thighs are really irritated red with little red bumps. The area burns, no itching whatsoever, I put a baby wipe on it thinking the cool would help and had mixed feelings because that burned some too but took a lot of the heat out of the area. At the moment I do have a chest infection. I had an abdominal hysterectomy September of 2011 and have struggled with the incision ever since. I had two c sections prior and had no problem whatsoever. It will be normal for a week or two then it is red, and not the entire incision mostly left side, becomes red and inflamed looking like a sun burn, patchy like a sun burn I guess is what I m trying to say. I have nystatin in powder form and I want to put that there to soak up moisture and I think it will help. I probably should also add that I have posture problems, scheuermann s disease where between my shoulder blades are hunching. In the past I have dealt with blackheads that my doctor said were from clothes rubbing more than likely because of the way I walk or that they don t fit properly. I appreciate any information you have to offer.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012