Red bumps on hand and feet, popped with a clear liquid. Solution?

I have red bumps on my hands an feet . When popped a clear liquid comes out. They hurt when they are touched but don t itch . I thought I might have got HFM again, so I looked online for things to help it heal faster and they suggested Aloe . I have been applying but it hasn t seemed to help. In fact, I woke up and more had appeared, but it just stays on my hands and feet. They kind of look like pimples and you can see a clear liquid in the middle and around it is red.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013