Red bumps on body. Allergy to perfume, bleach, and dye. Reason?

i have these marks on my body. they originally were little red bumps. well now they are little oval like shaped welps with black marks in the center, bunches of them lined up in rows. they appear on myshoulder bones, under my breast , my upper back, and only a few on my legs.More marks have appeared in the last week.. Now im allergic to anything scented or died, and also bleach. now recently ive changed my soap and lotion, nothing too serious, and also i used bleach on towels, not really thinking about it. im wondering if it could be that, or if not what is it!!?? Please help, Sincerely Concerned
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013