Red bumps inside thighs with knots underneath, pus and blood on squeezing. What could it be?

ok i have red bumps on the inside of my thighs that feel like knots underneath the skin but sometimes break up under my skin on the inside if i squeeze and they have puss and blood but dont go away what are tey? they do go away sometimes but they pop up in diffrent areas on my inner thigh but all start out with puss comming out of them like little zits just sometimes they get bigger and take a while to go away
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
There can be mutiple possibilities of you red bumps. But the only precaution you must follow is not to touch, pinch pop or squeeze any of them other wise it can get infected and can cause complications. Meet a dermatologist a the earliest to get it diagnosed earliest.