Red bumps in back of throat, white coating on tongue. Taken Adderall. Oral thrush?

I went to the doctor and was treated for a yeast infection. I also, got tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and had my cervix scrapped. I have been with the same person for six years now. I was prescribed Adderall. I took one and had an allergic reaction to it. At that time, I noticed that I had red bumps in the back of my throat. Well, now it is like two weeks later I have the red bumps, the do not hurt, a mild white coating on the tongue. Then I looked under my tongue and there are like a few stringy pieces hanging. What is this? Do I have Oral Thrush? I have read so many different things online about my condition and symptoms that I am freaking out.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013