Red bumps in back of throat, white coating on tongue. Taken Adderall. Oral thrush?

I m 53 years old. I ve been postmenopausal since 2006. Had a hyterectomy in 1998 with 1 ovary left in. Started having severe heart palpitations and anxiety 14 months ago. I m treating with a naturopathic doctor and she is prescribing bioidentical estrogen and progesterone , dosages are estrogen 1.2 mg every day and progesterone 36 mg every day. The palpitations and anxiety are much better, sometimes I don t have either but we can t get them to competely go away. I have done extensive vitamin, supplement and nutrient testing, blood testing and I urine test my hormones and adrenal levels every 3 months and make hormone dose, vitamin and supplement adjustments accordingly. My adrenals are really high and especially my cortisol is very high. My diet is very good no processed foods or white starches lots of fruits and vegetables and I try to eat only organic meat, chicken and fish. I make and drink detox vegetable and fruit smoothies every day with protein in them. I have consulted with my regular MD and she thinks it s all hormone based and that it is not necessary for me to see a cardiologist because my EKGs are always normal although she can detect slight palpitations.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013