Red bumps below navel, legs after starting Ery tabs, no improvement with hydrocortisone cream. Help?

Just about a month ago I stopped taking antibiotics prescribed by my dermatologist for my acne . The prescription was Ery Tabs and they were stronger then the 330mg I ve had before and they were pink. I stopped taking them because I started to see red bumps around and below my navel and on my legs especially my inner thighs. I know what ingrown hairs look like they were not ingrown hairs. I believe it was the medication I was taking that caused it but the red bumps don t seem to go away. I ve tried using hydrocortisone cream to treat it but its left scars and I m still seeing new ones appear. I would like to know how to treat it and not have then come back.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013