Red bumps behind throat, ear pain. History of abnormal papillae. Oral cancer?

I have about 5 red bumps on the back of my mouth ( throat area) they have been there for about 4 months now, it constantly feels like I have a hair stuck in my throat, I also have a small case of abnormal papillae.. could this be related? I ve been using a spray which helps temporarily as it seems to make the bumps go down in size for a short time. Im worried I have oral cancer please help me., I ve also lately been experiencing ear pain.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012