Red bumps around pubic area, under testicles, on scrotum. Itching in whole body. What could it be?

I am 21 years old and I have recently discovered red bumps around my pubic area, under my testicles and on my scrotum . I do shave my pubic hair , but not all of it. I am a virgin . I take physical education in a public high school. I first started noticing the bumps about two months ago almost, a bump appeared on the upper right side of my err.. sac. It was adjacent to my scrotum. I figured it was a pimple , which it was, so I popped it. But later my legs and bottom began to itch, along with my genital region. Now my whole body itches
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013