Red bumps all over the body, started with a pimple in clusters, changed to bumps with circular edge with dry center. Help?

So me and my girlfriend have been getting red bumps all over our body for the past couple of weeks. They start out looking small, like a pimple . Then a day or two later, they are about the size of a pencil eraser, an almost bumpy circular edge, and the center looks like dry skin or like a scab. They are mostly on the arms, some on stomach/back, and now I have a few on my legs. They are slightly in clusters, but not all of them. We thought bed bugs or mites, but haven t seen too much evidence of either of those. It s getting worse, and we don t know what to do. Btw, if needed to know, we are both 21 year old females.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012