Red bumps all over body. Is that an allergic reaction? Why are they black now?

Hey , well just a little while ago something unknown bit me & from then these little red bumps have been popping up , itching , then turning the ugly dark black color . I went to the doctor & she said that it was an allergic reaction from it . She gave me Claritin & prescribed me this ointment . The ointment has helped to stop the itching . But the bumos continue to turn black . I really want to get rid of these horrid marks . Please help .
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012