Red bump with yellow head, thick liquid. Used bacterium zinc, pink ring around bump. Treatment?

yesterday I notice a dark red bump, small like a pimple but much different. it was a bit yellow at the head. So, I used my finger nails and incised it. A odd almost different thick liquid came out. I put hand sanitizer on it . Only thing I had available. I put bacterium zinc salve on it when I got home. The next morning looks the same. except there is a light pinkish ring going out from it. Should I go to the hospital to see if its staph or a bad spider bite? .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012