Red bump under belly button piercing. What is it? How to get rid of it?

I have had a red bump under the top hole of my bellybutton piercing. It s almost been a year since I ve gotten it done, the first time I had the bump was in June. It took a few weeks and then left on its own. It s back now, probably since November. I don t know what it is or how to get rid of it. It s bled a few times but only when I ve moved too fastly, irritating it. It doesn t hurt otherwise, it feels normal. No green puss, just white. I use dial soap, after I shower. I stopped doing sea salt soaks awhile ago.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013