Red bump rash all over body, scalp, diagnosed as poison oak, taken predisone, rash getting worse, blisters with black dot

I have a red, bumpy rash all over my body. It started out on my arms and legs and has now spread everywhere. Its in my hair and in other private places, I went to my doctor and she said it was poison oak and gave me predisone for it, but that didn t help and it has since spread worse. Now I have tiny clear blisters on my fingers that have a black dot in them. Please help, I can t continue on like this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012