Red bump on vaginal opening, itchiness, sore to touch, watery pus discharge. Causes?

Hi, 5 days ago I got a red bump just outside the opening of my vagina . The bump was red, really itchy and sore to touch. It was really uncomfortable. After examining it, I noticed that it was developing a whitish head so I squeezed it and watery puss came out of a tiny pinhole in the middle, but it didn t go down- I thought it was just too soon to pop. It was open for a couple of days. I noticed the same thing today but it looked more like a dome. So I squeezed it and again, watery puss came out, followed by water. Is this a pimple? or?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013