Red bump on the back of throat. Why ear hurts? Why swelling?

I ve had a red bump on the back of my throat , on the right side, for about 4-months, it does not seem to have gotten any bigger. I have intermittent right ear pain. Went to ENT and had endoscopy about 3-weeks ago, said there were no lesions both the ENT and my GP seems to think it may be related to acid reflux . I have been taking 20mg omeprazole and the lump in chest and throat feeling has gone but this bump on the back of my throat seems to continue to bother me. Its not painful, accept for intermittent ear pain. Basically, it feels like a hair caught in my throat. I have no neck swelling or swollen lympth nodes. A now the question - is this related to acid reflux or am I looking at something different? If it is related to acid reflux what can I do to get rid of this throat bump?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012