Red bump on scrotum, white pus on squeezing, bleeding. Washed with hydrogen peroxide. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I have (had) a red bump on my scrotum . It always was filled with white pus when I squeezed it. But every time I felt like I emptied it out, it came back. It felt like a knot on my scrotum that deflated when squeezed. I thought it was an ingrown hair . So I got in deep and pulled what I think was a hair out. I washed the hole with hydrogen peroxide and have kept pressure on it to keep it from bleeding . If it comes back again, what do you think it could be? 19 year old male. No pain in bump. Not sexually active.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012