Red bump on penis. Had blowjob with friend, he experienced same bump. Is it serious?

Hello! I m 16-year-old boy from Bulgria so my English is not at a high level. So I have a problem connceted with my penis . Some days ago i got a red bump on it around 5mm wide /see the picture/. It is not itchy or peccant. My last contact was 2-3 months ago, but a day after the bump had appeared, my boyfriend made me a blowjob. Today he called me saying he has got the same thing like me on the same position as mine. That s why i m worried. I can t tell my parents about unless it s serious. Thank you in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had a bump on glans of your penis and had a rough handling of your penis during masturbation by your friend which resulted in to getting it injured and developed a raw wound or ulcer over penis.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily and apply topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.over the affected area.

Avoid sexual activity till it heals up completely.
Dr.Patil.