Red bump on leg, reoccurring, painful. Applying neosporin. Recommendations?

Hi Mr. Prasad. I have a red bump on my leg that appeared yesterday. It has appeared twice before. The first time, I thought it was a spider bite and I wound up having to get a shot. The second time it appeared, I used Neosporin regularly on it and it disappeared after about a week. This is the third time it has appeared in about 11 months. It is a red bump that doesn't bother me, but is painful to touch and is about a centimeter wide. The area around it is red as well. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013