Red bump on left eyebrow, eyes swollen, swelling in middle of head, painful. Possible cause?

Well I had got a red bump by my left eyebrow and I thought that it was just a regular bump on my face but tthen the next two days I woke up was swelling in the middle of my head so I have been washing using olay product to keep my face clean and it was painful so I had took some pain relief pills to take the pain away it helped a little but not really and now currently i have took a nap and woke up and under my eye is swollen what could be the cause of this.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013