Red bump on hand, fluid content. Why has it swollen? Disease?

Hi doctor Doctor m having a problem in last 2 days intial stage i was a small red dana on my write hand then in that some pass was their in the next day now it panning a lot and having pass and its is sweleed and now again their is another spot which is started occuring on that hand on another place pls tell why is it happening ....Is it a some kind of disease .
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Pus filled dana can be because of staphyloccal(micro organism) skin infection or few other things though an Examination is necessary for it.You can apply some antibiotic Mupirocin or soframycin cream initially but if there is more crops growing you should consult a dermatologist for a complete antibiotic regimen to get rid of it.
Hope my suggestion helped. Awaiting for any further quarries.
Thanking you
Dr Samir