Red bump on forearm, harder, inflamation. What may cause this symmetric red bump?

hello dr prasad. i got a red bump on my right forearm about 3 days ago. it was harder and hurt more than a mosquito bite. there was inflammation around it but not signs of pus . it s getting better now and is just dark red and still itchy but i just noticed today, i m getting the same reaction on my left forearm in the same spot. do you know what may cause this symmetric red bump? i also checked the rest of my body and didn t find any other bumps.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012

Thanks for writing here.

It seems you are having bacterial infection.

It can occur anywhere on body.

Do not try to rupture or squeeze the lesion.

You need to take oral antibiotics like sporidex.

It will be better to consult your local doctor and get treatment accordingly.

Hope this will help you.Take care.