Thanks for your query
You seem to have developed a lesion of insect bite.
First of all, check your beddings and clean it all once.
insect bite leads to a hypersensitivity
reaction and that is what has developed in your case too. The red ring that you see around the lesion is due to an irritant and allergic reaction
developing against the insect bite.
You need to apply a topical steroid
cream over the affected area in order to reduce the allergic component.
In addition, take some oral antihistamines to relieve the itching.
Hope it helps
Dr Geetika Paul