Red bump, itching on butt after shaving. Feels like oozing poison ivy. Concerned?

I am 21 Female living in Michigan. Two days ago i noticed a red bump on my butt, i wasn t too concerned because i had shaved the day before and figured i hd nicked myself. But later that night the bump itched alot. i used a trick my grandma taught me. i made an x over the bump using my fingernail. It stopped itching. early tonight during my shower i noticed the bump is still there is feels almost like it is oozing like poison ivy. Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013