Red bump inside vagina. Looks like a cyst. Any OTC treatment available?

I am a 41 year old female and just got divorced. I have only been with my husband for the last 6 years sexually and have not even had sex for at least 8 months. When I went for my female exam over the summer, everything came back normal. I was severely sick 2 weeks ago with the flu and still feel very weak. I have had fever blisters on my mouth and my whole body still feels out of sort. However, the thing that concerns me is that i have a very small, red bump inside my vaginal area. It is down low, more toward the bottom and I only noticed it because I bought some extra fluffy toilet paper and it was sticking to me. It is hard to describe exactly where it is and embarassing to even try to explain but a doctor could not even see it or feel it unless you were to go slightly inside that lower area. It s like right on the every edge of the left side of that area. I have read about cysts and all that and of course there is all kinds of info on line about warts , etc. I work as a social worker in a health care clinic so I always hear about stds and stuff. However, from what I have read and from what this looks and feels like, it sure does not resemble a wart but more like a cyst, boil , or skin tag but I know I cant be for sure unless I go to the doctor. However, before I do that, I was wondering if there is any type of over the counter treatment I can try first, just in case it is something that will go away by itself. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013