Red bump inside and outside of nose due to infection. Prescribed fucidin. New red bumps occurred in nipple, in pubic area, hurts on touching. Scared of staph infection. How to treat it?

Hi , I had a bump on the inside of my nose and also on the outside of it, and it was really red. I went to the doctor and he said its an infection. I asked him how I could have gotton it and he said sometimes these things just happen So he prescribed me fucidin creme and after 4 days its almost gone! But now its the long weekend, and I just got 2 new bumps. One under my left nipple . And Another in my pubic area right before my penis . The one under my nipple looks like it hasnt fully grown yet but its red and hurts when I touch it. The one in the middle of my pubic hair before my penis was a lot bigger, and blood came out of it. I thought it was an ingrown hair but I don t think so anymore especially with the nose thing. I read online and im scared that I have some sort of staph infection. What should I do.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012