Red bump and sty on eye, swollen and painful eyelid. Reasons?

Hi I had a red bump above my right eye brow, a sty on my left eye, following of 2 right after.on the same eye. Popped bump on right eye. So now my problem is my right eyelid is now so swollen and painful to move and to touch. What is going on, am I safe with not going to the hospital, and what the heck should I do!?! Btw isn't there a chance from applying heat that the infection could spread? Don't know.what to do! ;(((((
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Hello dear its clazion treatment is too easy take systemic antibiotics and pain killers the most easiest treatment is epilation this infection mostly occur in hair follicle of eyelash get the affected eye eyelash..regaurds