Red-brownish spots that doesn't go and spreads. Tried deworming, cortisone, but more on legs, stomach. Cure ?

Hi, I have red-brownish spots that does not want to go away and spreading, I have tried deworming and cortisone ...left treatment for a week due to moving. But it started on my stomach , and leg, then spreaf to my arms. my tighs and other leg and now even on my back. It s not itchy, and I have tried using anti-histamines but to no avail. it almost looks like something that was scratched. I have been feeling dizzy but I have no idea whether it s related. No fever .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012