Red blotchy spots on feet and hands, itching and burning. How to get relief?

Hello, I am concerned about red blochy spots on the tops of both my feet and now my hands. I am not sure what thwy are or what caused them. I had my socks and shoes on, then the tops of my feet began to burn and sting. I googled it and there weren t any answers for me. They itch worse them bug bites, and are pink and red. Please if you know of anything I can do that will help soothe them for the time beinf please let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013