Red blotchy skin on legs. Itchy, raised and bumpy. Fluid and blood comes out on scratching

I have red blotchy skin on legs from knees down. Much of the discoloration runs together to give a total red brown color. Close examination shows individual dots all run together. This has been mostly cosmetic until now. Individual dots of redish brown areas appear to be raised, bumpy and blister like and itch like crazy. Warm temperatur and sweating aggrivates the condition. If I scratch the bumps. clear fluid and some blood runs out.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012