Red blotchy rash running from anus to inner thighs, penis, behind knees, nose. Reason? Cure?

Hello, I am a 60 year old male and over the last 6 months have developed the following condition. Red blotchy rash running from anus to inner thighs. The are also blotches on penis, behind knees, forehead and nose. More recently I have a Crustiness developing at the sides of both eyes with soreness in the creases of the eyelids. All of these areas can be itchy and in some cases sore. The only medication I take is lisnopril for blood pressure and I've been on this for about 3 years. Have tried Daktacort which would ease the itch/soreness but it never cures the condition. Whether its linked or not in recent months my face also gets very red predominantly on one side and feel flushed at certain times of the day. This would just last for about 15 mins and then pass until next time. Looking forward to any advice you may be able to give. Kindest regards,
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013