Red blotchy rash on chest, red marks on skin, have psoriasis. Was suggested dermagraphia. How to cure?

I get a red blotchy rash on my chest after drinking alcohol, and also in emotional situations like when I feel upset, angry or stressed. I also get red marks on my skin easily, like after hugging someone, if a dog scratches me, if I scratch my skin etc. I first noticed the rach on my chest about 10 years ago but it only seems to be getting worse. A doctor recently suggested that I have dermagraphia. I have psoriasis and therefore very sensitive skin. My wedding is coming up and I don't want to be having to worry about red rashes all over my skin! Can you suggest anything that may help?!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013