Red, blotchy, raised rashes on palms and soles, wrist, stays only for couple of hours. Advise?

Hi for the past couple of days I have been having red blotchey, not raised rash on my soles of my feet and hand and my wrist . A couple days before that happens I had this rash but it wasn t itchey. That time on my angles all the way up to mid thigh. It is very weird. The rash was only on my legs for a couple hours. And now it is only on my palms of my hands and feet and wrist. Please help. THANKS, Ella M
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012