Red blotchy patches on cheeks, chin, forehead. Not used any new cosmetics. Any quick remedy?

I woke up, this morning, with red, blotchy patches on my face - mainly on my cheeks, but a few on my chin and forehead . I haven t used any new lotions, soaps, laundry detergents or cleansers. I am not stressed out or on any medication other than OTC migraine meds; which I have taken for the past 10 years. I have a job interview tomorrow and would appreciate a swift response, if possible. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012