Red blotchy looking spots on the neck, chest and head, breathing difficulty post drinking. Allergic reaction to alcohol?

hi docs, Heres a quick background for you. Im a 6 foot 2 inch white male, i use to work out pretty regularly. I work out about 2 times a week now, mostly lifting weights. Im 26 years old and weigh around 265lbs. My question is that when i drink i sometimes get these red blotchy looking spots mostly on my neck/ chest area and my head and it becomes a bit harder to breathe. I am wondering if this is an allergic reaction to alcohol?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012