Red blotches on the shin to ankles after running, suspecting capillaritis, no pain, itching. Treatment?

I am 44. Started running but not a long distance,approximately a 1/2 mile. I m very active and have worked out regularly since my twenties. But never included running in my workouts. After my 4th run several days later red blotches appeared on my left shin then started spreading all over both shins, only on the front and down to my ankles. It s been over two weeks and they aren t fading. I m taking Vitamin C , Zinc and two different homeopathic medicines. I looked up my symptoms and found capillaritis, capillary fragility to explain exactly the blotches. I have no pain or itching. I m hoping to get advice on how to cure this condition.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012