Red blotches on penis, chest torso with gum pain radiating to head, eyes, ears. Any ideas?

i just wanna know what red blothes would be around my chest torso and i have one red blotch around my penis and it all showed up around the same time as the others one, i had pain in my gums, i went to the dentist , they cant find anything wrong in my mouth, it all started in my mouth and the pain went to my head my eyes my ears jaw and i know its some kind of infection in my body and now i have blothes and i have no idea whats going on.. my partner is not sexually active with anyone else so it cant be from that. i need some answers. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012