Red blotches on arms, upper thighs, spreading, dizziness. Treatment?

My name is XXXX. I am 20 years old and have a honeycomb pattern all over my arms and upper thigh... They are like red blotches without the center. This has been happening more and more. They do not hurt or itch . They are not raised on my skin at all. It was just a small patch on my leg but the more this comes back the farther it spreads. I get dizzy and really tired whenever they appear. I cannot afford a doctor yet and am starting to worry.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you urticaria or hives. This is common problem and we see so many of cases in normal population. So do not worry about it. There are so many of the aggravating factor and in yourself including day to day factors of enviroment. You can take loratadine or levocetrizine or fexofenadine daily. You can apply calamine lotion over the affected area. Stay away from hot and humid climate and wear cotton clothes.