Red blotch on right pectoralis minor, no itching or soreness. What is this ?

Hi I woke up this morning and noticed that I have what I can best describe as a hickey-like red blotch on my right pectoralis minor. It is not tender or sore and does not itch . I only noticed it becausw I had my shirt off looking in the mirror. Do you have any ideas of what this can be ? Am I able to post a picture to show you if that would help?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
From your query it looks as you have developed with folliculitis.The most important and important and the only precaution you must follow is not to touch, pinch pop or squeeze any of them other wise it can get infected and can cause complications. Do not worry if the lesion increase then can meet a dermatologist or otherwise it will be alright in next few days.