Red blood vessels appearing in eye after getting soap in it, no discomfort. Concerned

I accidentally got Ivory soap in my right eye over a month ago. I rinsed it out several times and the next day it felt comfortable, but there are red blood vessels that appear in that eye every morning after I wake up, then they fade after I put my contact in and become barley visible. There is no discomfort or discharge whatsoever. I am just concerned that blood vessels are present in the morning when they weren t before this happened.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012