Red blisters on penis after unprotected sex. Tested negative for STD. Fungal infection?

Hi.. Ok soo I had unprotected sex with a girl about 1 month ago.. Later I found out she has herpes but hasnt had outbreak in 2 years. Shortly after ive had redness on my penis . No pain no itching no discomfort at all. Just redness. Also first time redness appeared also had small blisters. Went to docs got tested for stds came back negative for everything. Doc said come back when redness reappears. I did. Doc said it was fungal infection . Just wondering if that sounds like right diagnosis?. No pain through this
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013