Red blisters on legs, thighs, post scabies phase. Family history of condition. Treatment?

I think I am in the post- scabies phase. I have big, red blisters on my legs now (as well as small rashes and bumps on my thighs and forearms). Should I pop the blisters or leave them alone? They are sore to the touch but not itchy in the least. Are the blisters a good sign? Are there also any noticeable signs (that I can look for) that tells me the mites are dying/dead? I feel like, even after the Permethrin , my family is still fighting this thing to the death.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012