Red blister post using Melonycyl for white spot on the face, no itching or burning. Should I continue the medicine?

My age is 24 & around 2 yeras ago a white spot appeadred on my face . I got it treated by a dermatologist & it went away completely. now around 2 months ago a white spot appeadred again at the same place. My doctor suggested me Melonycyl soln. afte 3-4 days of application i noticed the area turning red as if the skin there is burnt. There is no itching or burning sensation on that spot.please suggest if I should continue to apply the Melonycyl soln & also how the redness of the skin subside
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012