Red bites and welts on body, swollen ankles, cold sweats, dizziness. Chicken pox?

Im 20 year sold and have seemed to have contracted chicken pox i think, we havent been able to go to the doctor becaus ewe havent got anymoney till my pay comes through in 3 days, iwas wondering if you could help. 2 nights ago i had a very uncomfortable sleep, that mornign i was covered in red bite marks and some welts, my today my ankles swollen and i cant eat or drink th ewelts or bites/sores have turned black and are most painful ive gotten cold sweats dizziness so i was just wondering is this chicken pox
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012