Red bite marks on foot, swollen and painful. Having fever and headache

On Thursday night I noticed red bite like marks on my left foot . I was wearing shoes and socks the entire day and when I came home from work I took them off and noticed. I work a movie theater by the way. Since then I ve developed a swollen foot. The size is noticeably bigger than my other foot (I don t know a good measuring term to compare it). A few more spots developed up to my ankle and it s painful. I cannot walk without the help of crutches for longer distances. I can no longer wear a shoe on my left foot as well. When I elevate my leg the swelling seems to go down some after I rest. I ve taken Benadryl and Advil which didn t help the swelling or pain too much. I did have a fever of 101 and a bad head ache one night after being forced to work through the pain. The fever went away, but I have a minor headache still.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012